“Bolides” aims to promote sports and cultural activities that should contribute to the personal development, physical and intellectual well-being of the ethnocultural communities of the region.
“Bolides” has the following objectives:
1. List fans or resources of different sports disciplines to represent the community of the region.
2. Encourage young people from these communities to practice a healthy activity in order to promote their personal fulfillment and their physical and mental well-being.
3. Promote sports activities for the benefit of young people in the community in order to help them better identify their potential.
4. Encourage young people in the community to practice a healthy activity in order to promote their personal development and their physical and mental well-being.
5. Constitute, beyond the sports field, an organization of professionals and volunteers of reference able to meet the needs of our community in particular.